Time Squad [Part 2] Time Squad [Part 2]

YAY BLOCKHEAD

LOL, its the flash version of spongebob

the YuYu the YuYu

Speachless

I have been waiting for this for so long, i have watched it twice at bitey castle, and once here at newgrounds. You are indeed the God of flash, nothing can live up to the standards you set except your own bloody stuff. How you even managed to do this all in 3 months astonishes me! Dude, cant wait for waterlollies. Anyone who doesnt know about the yuyu have to haul there butt down to bitey castle right now! Oh, AND PLEASE SOMEONE SPONSOR THE DUDE SO HE CAN DO A FEATURE !!!

littleFoot littleFoot

"THE" Best flash cartoon ever made.

Anyone who does not rate this 5 has serious problems, and most likely never used flash before. The fact that cartoons such as this get less than 4.5 and crappy portal entries involving a 30 second story about how a stickman falls over get rated more than 3 is sickening. Im sorry but anyone that thinks this cartoon deserves less than 5 doesnt deserve to even have a profile on this site

R!SE R!SE

Awesomely Fun, I salute you

Now, the thing is. For some reason unknown to me people are giving this low scores. I for one know that it must have taken bloody ages to make this, and a lot of thought must have gone into it. Now a days it seems most games on here are meer Alien hominid clones. Where as some people actually put some effort in and come up with something original and god damn fun :P This game is awesome and deserves more than an average score (except for the bloody annoying music, thats the only problem, to make it perfect you need an option to turn the music off)

"24 seconds" episode 2 "24 seconds" episode 2

awesome

ok, fair enough , i get the idea now

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

GREATLY AWESOMELY AMAZING

lol, somebody has obviously played speedy gonzalez before :P well it was a great game, but this is easily better